Thursday, June 21, 2012

Trip to China

I'm so excited about summer! Every week, I have a different camp. This week, I have Math Edge summer camp. Last week, I had horse camp, next week, I have basketball camp, etc. You get the idea. I'm also really glad to be away from school. Mainly, I am going to China. During the summer, my whole family is going to go to China. We are staying in Beijing at my little cousin's apartment. At China, I am going to see my cousins. I am the only one of my cousins that lives in America. My little cousin wants a gift from America, so we are giving her a dress and a Barbie doll because she is a very girly girl. My mom is happy because it will be a family reunion. We are staying for 4 weeks. My dad will only stay for 2 weeks because he has work to do. After that, he will return to America. :(  Last time I went to China, I was only 2 years old. We went to my dad's hometown, which is basically the wilderness and there were so many flies, I got stomach flu. My mom said this time, we will visit the Forbidden City and climb the Great Wall again, just like last time. I also hope I can see pandas. I am so excited about China!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trip to China is better than mine. Last time I went, it was too hot.

    ReplyDelete