Friday, June 29, 2012

Basketball Camp

This week, I have basketball camp at Valley Christian summer sports camps. It was really fun and I really learned a lot and enjoyed it. It was also a good time for me to make new friends, like Ashley (one of my friends). I learned a lot of things and we practiced almost everything everyday. The main coach also had other coaches from different places visit us and talk about basketball with us. He said he loved to have his local coaches come in and talk about basketball because he liked basketball more than any of the other sports. I practiced things like dribbling and shooting baskets. Despite all the hard work, we also did some fun things. For example, we did relay races and a game called Knock Out. We also got to play a game at the end of practice. My team won all the games, except the one on Wednesday. On Thursday, everyone worked extra hard because the one that won the game on Thursday, would start off with two extra points for the final game on Friday. Friday was Championship Day, and it was an exciting experience for everyone. All the coaches signed our shirts and we got pictures of everybody. I love my basketball camp!                                                                                                            

2 comments: