Monday, June 25, 2012

Carl's Public Speaking Class

I go to a public speaking class and my teacher is Carl. I really love this class because it is a lot of fun and I can also learn a lot of cool stuff. So far, we have learned about the three BIG c's, how to use them in a speech, how to be a confident speaker, mindset and the two types of thinking, and how to write a good introduction to a paragraph of a speech.One thing I really like about this class I'm going to is that we have cool home work, like making a blog, which was really fun for me. I enjoyed making comments on other people's blogs as well. I have also learned a lot more than I did when I first entered this class. Right now, it is only the second week and the whole camp lasts for five weeks ( we go on Sundays ). What the teacher teaches us is very helpful and will most likely help me later on. Something I don't like about the class is that it starts at 9:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm. I usually have lunch at 12:00, so when my dad comes to pick me up from the class, I'm starving. It would be nice if Carl could bring some snacks ( yay!). All in all, I think this camp is really good and I will definetly consider coming back next year.

1 comment:

  1. That's great to know! I'll be sure to consider bringing some snacks next time :)

    ReplyDelete